WE MADE PIZZA!!!
I know this is starting to look like some food blog but good (and in my case, easy) things must share!
If you've been following me through the years, you'd already be familiar with this recipe but today's pizza was THE BEST EVER!
- Sandwich wraps (you know what they use to make your sandwiches at Subway?)
- Tomato paste
- Mozzarella cheese
- Whatever toppings you want - in our case, we chose fresh mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, parma ham, smoked salmon and rocket leaves. YUM!
- Spread tomato paste on your wrap and sprinkle as much cheese as you desire.
- Pop it into the oven for 5 to 10 minutes until the cheese melts and the edges start to brown (I set mine on GRILL mode on the highest setting)
- Take it out of the oven and load it with your toppings!
Easy as 1-2-3 literally! ENJOY!